We are going to enjoy the forest of a Río La Fortuna Waterfall Private Reserve just 5 minutes from town,Also We will be visiting the viewpoint and trails of the place, then, if we are going to take a refreshing bath in the waters of the waterfall we must descend 500 steps until we reach the river and observe a waterfall of more than 70 meters (230 feet), where we will enjoy swimming and take photos for our unforgettable memories of our visit to this magical place, after we have enjoyed this popular attraction we will return to take the same return path ascending to the viewpoint where we started.
Our visit to the Río Fortuna Waterfall will help generate resources for the Community Development Association that they use in works of social interest such as schools, nutrition centers, the La Fortuna Orphanage, the
recycling center, road infrastructure and security for our visitors. among other social causes.
- Mineral bottled water
- Experienced bilingual guide
- Entrance fee
- Transportation from the hotel with A/C
Things to bring
- Bathing suit
- Rain coat
- Insect repellent
- Comfortable clothing
- Tennis shoes
- Change of clothes
Share this tour
- Any modifications or cancellations made less than 24 hours before the departure time will incur a penalty of 100%.
- Our guides or drivers will wait for 5 minutes at the agreed or designated location. If the customer does not show up at the agreed time, it will be considered a No Show and a penalty of 100% will be charged.
- Price per person (USD).
- Extra charge for pickups for tours and transportation according to the area of your hotel (round trip)
- Rate Valid until December 14th *Some exceptions*
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children aged 0 to 4 years old are free of charge.
- Children aged 5 to 11 years old have a discounted price.
- Tour is operated in multiple languages (Spanish and English).
- Transportation is included for most hotels. If your hotel is far from La Fortuna or far from the main road to the Volcano, an extra charge may apply. Please inquire.
- The time described is approximate. The exact time will be sent to you upon confirmation of your reservation.
- Good physical condition is required. Moderate hiking involved.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for people with walking difficulties or in a wheelchair