Celeste River Waterfall
We are going to visit one of the wonders that exist in Costa Rica, the celeste river, It is to see the reflection of the sky itself in the waters of this magical river. In addition, Located on the slopes of the Tenorio Volcano, where we can walk on a 7-kilometer path that will take us through the forest, we will pass through several places such as the Río Celeste Waterfall, then the Blue Lagoon, later we will have the opportunity to visit the viewpoint with a view of the Tenorio Volcano and its surrounding hills. In the end, the magic begins and it is the union of two small rivers, when this union occurs, “Los Teñideros” awaits us, where the magical color is born before our eyes. On the return, we will follow the same path along the river admiring. We end with a delicious lunch after admiring the national park and its celestial river.
- Experienced bilingual guide
- Transportation from the hotel with A/C
- Entrance fee
- Mineral bottled water
Things to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Rain coat
- Insect repellent
Share this tour
- Any modifications or cancellations made less than 24 hours before the departure time will incur a penalty of 100%.
- Our guides or drivers will wait for 5 minutes at the agreed or designated location. If the customer does not show up at the agreed time, it will be considered a No Show and a penalty of 100% will be charged.
- Rate Valid until December 31 st
- Price per person (USD).
- Extra charge for pickups for tours and transportation according to the area of your hotel (round trip)
- Rate Valid until December 14th *Some exceptions*
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children aged 0 to 4 years old are free of charge.
- Children aged 5 to 11 years old have a discounted price.
- Tour is operated in multiple languages (Spanish and English).
- Transportation is included for most hotels. If your hotel is far from La Fortuna or far from the main road to the Volcano, an extra charge may apply. Please inquire.
- The time described is approximate. The exact time will be sent to you upon confirmation of your reservation.
- Vegetarian option available. Please advise at the time of reservation.
- Good physical condition is required. Moderate hiking involved.
- Access to the river is prohibited by regulations of the National Park.
- We cannot guarantee the characteristic color of the river will be observed, as there are always adverse situations in nature that we cannot prevent. This means that refunds will not be made unless the tour operation is canceled due to weather conditions or National Park provisions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for people with walking difficulties or in a wheelchair