La Fortuna Waterfall We have several free hours on the day we visit the La Fortuna area, so we can take advantage of doing several activities together without exhausting ourselves, For this reason, we can do and choose the most recommended activities to visit in the area 1st option: it can be the imposing volcano Arenal and its trails where he explores walking on lava from 1968 and uniting it with a visit to La Fortuna Waterfall to cool off and swim for a while in crystal clear waters. In this way, we can end with lunch. 2nd option: let’s visit the Hanging Bridges known as Mystic Park, We will hike along a path through the forest in a 3.1km circuit with impressive hanging and stationary bridges and combine it with a visit to La Fortuna Waterfall to cool off and swim a while in crystal clear waters in this way we can finish with lunch.
- Entrance fee
- Mineral bottled water
- Experienced bilingual guide
- Transportation from the hotel with A/C
Things to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellent
- Bathing suit
- Rain coat
- Comfortable clothing
Share this tour
- Any modifications or cancellations made less than 24 hours before the departure time will incur a penalty of 100%.
- Our guides or drivers will wait for 5 minutes at the agreed or designated location. If the customer does not show up at the agreed time, it will be considered a No Show and a penalty of 100% will be charged.
- Rate Valid until December 31 st
- Price per person (USD).
- Extra charge for pickups for tours and transportation according to the area of your hotel (round trip)
- Rate Valid until December 14th *Some exceptions*
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children aged 0 to 4 years old are free of charge.
- Children aged 5 to 11 years old have a discounted price.
- Tour is operated in multiple languages (Spanish and English).
- Transportation is included for most hotels. If your hotel is far from La Fortuna or far from the main road to the Volcano, an extra charge may apply. Please inquire.
- The time described is approximate. The exact time will be sent to you upon confirmation of your reservation.
- Vegetarian option available. Please advise at the time of reservation.
- Good physical condition is required. Moderate hiking involved.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for people with walking difficulties or in a wheelchair
- Not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions.