Sloth Watching + Campesino Tour
We can enjoy watching sloths in their natural habitat, where we will be walking along paths in the forest that will take us to appreciate them in their naturals territory. After this beautiful experience, we are going to enjoy part of our half day visiting a pretty family that continues to maintain Costa Rican culture at the top, such as the agroecological farm is located 5 km from La Fortuna in a nearby town called Agua Azul. On the farm we can do manual milking of cows. Next we will observe how to extract the juice from sugar cane in an artisan way, we will taste liquor, chocolate and other organic products obtained on the farm finally, we will participate in helping to prepare part of our lunch.
- Mineral bottled water
- Experienced bilingual guide
- Entrance fee
- Transportation from the hotel with A/C
Things to bring
- Rain coat
- Comfortable clothing
- Insect repellent
- Tennis shoes
Share this tour
- Any modifications or cancellations made less than 24 hours before the departure time will incur a penalty of 100%.
- Our guides or drivers will wait for 5 minutes at the agreed or designated location. If the customer does not show up at the agreed time, it will be considered a No Show and a penalty of 100% will be charged.
- Price per person (USD).
- Extra charge for pickups for tours and transportation according to the area of your hotel (round trip)
- Rate Valid until December 14th *Some exceptions*
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children aged 0 to 4 years old are free of charge.
- Children aged 5 to 11 years old have a discounted price.
- Tour is operated in multiple languages (Spanish and English).
- Transportation is included for most hotels. If your hotel is far from La Fortuna or far from the main road to the Volcano, an extra charge may apply. Please inquire.
- The time described is approximate. The exact time will be sent to you upon confirmation of your reservation.
Vegetarian option available. Please advise at the time of reservation.
- Good physical condition is required. Moderate hiking involved.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for people with walking difficulties or in a wheelchair