Visiting the La Fortuna area means stopping and enjoying the Hanging Bridges, It is ideal for all of us who like to walk and admire the characteristics of the tropical rainforest that make it special and different. We will walk on the tops of the trees using the majestic bridges for a better scenic view and observation of animals at the heights.
This beautiful place has an extension of 243 hectares of protected forest. It has a 3.1-kilometer trail that has some hanging bridges and others stationary. The Bridges have different lengths, and altitudes and are made to appreciate flora and fauna from a different perspective since they pass through various levels of the forest.
- Entrance fee
- Experienced bilingual guide
- Mineral bottled water
- Transportation from the hotel with A/C
Things to bring
- Rain coat
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Insect repellent
Share this tour
- Any modifications or cancellations made less than 24 hours before the departure time will incur a penalty of 100%.
- Our guides or drivers will wait for 5 minutes at the agreed or designated location. If the customer does not show up at the agreed time, it will be considered a No Show and a penalty of 100% will be charged.
- Price per person (USD).
- Extra charge for pickups for tours and transportation according to the area of your hotel (round trip)
- Rate Valid until December 14th *Some exceptions*
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children aged 0 to 4 years old are free of charge.
- Children aged 5 to 11 years old have a discounted price.
- Tour is operated in multiple languages (Spanish and English).
- Transportation is included for most hotels. If your hotel is far from La Fortuna or far from the main road to the Volcano, an extra charge may apply. Please inquire.
- The time described is approximate. The exact time will be sent to you upon confirmation of your reservation.
- Good physical condition is required. Moderate hiking involved.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for people with walking difficulties or in a wheelchair