One of the animals that captivate us a lot in the tropical forests is the famous Sloth, so much so that in Costa Rica, it is so peculiar that it manages to be part of one of our national symbols. An animal that provides us with tranquility and relaxation in a place of peace such as the forest. We can visit it, where one family decides to stop the practice of family agriculture at 50% of the farm to reforest the property and provide more space for our sloths, thus ensuring that they continue in their natural habitat without being affected by humans.
This beautiful family ecological project is only 5 minutes from La Fortuna. The Project has a 1,500-meter path suitable for adults, families, and children of all ages, We will take a tour of approximately 2 hours.
- Mineral bottled water
- Entrance fee
- Transportation from the hotel with A/C
- Experienced bilingual guide
Things to bring
- Rain coat
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Insect repellent
Share this tour
- Any modifications or cancellations made less than 24 hours before the departure time will incur a penalty of 100%.
- Our guides or drivers will wait for 5 minutes at the agreed or designated location. If the customer does not show up at the agreed time, it will be considered a No Show and a penalty of 100% will be charged.
- Price per person (USD).
- Extra charge for pickups for tours and transportation according to the area of your hotel (round trip)
- Rate Valid until December 14th *Some exceptions*
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children aged 0 to 4 years old are free of charge.
- Children aged 5 to 11 years old have a discounted price.
- Tour is operated in multiple languages (Spanish and English).
- Transportation is included for most hotels. If your hotel is far from La Fortuna or far from the main road to the Volcano, an extra charge may apply. Please inquire.
- The time described is approximate. The exact time will be sent to you upon confirmation of your reservation.
- Good physical condition is required. Moderate hiking involved.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for people with walking difficulties or in a wheelchair