As darkness falls over the forest, the most vibrant nocturnal activity you can imagine begins. That’s why you should experience the unique Arenal wild frog sanctuary at night when the colorful tree frogs and other wildlife of the rainforest are most active and easier to spot. Approximately 28 species of frogs have made their home in the ponds of Arenal Oasis. The Rojas Bonilla family takes great care to maintain the native plants of Arenal, creating the necessary habitat for frogs in this privately owned wildlife reserve with spring-fed freshwater ponds, which connects to the slopes of the Arenal Volcano and the Burío River. During the nighttime tour, you may sporadically observe different animal species than during the day. Your guide will be there to point out the animals that are hiding from you
- Transportation Round Trip
- Certified Naturalist Guide
- Entrance Fee
Things to bring
Share this tour
- Any modifications or cancellations made less than 24 hours before the departure time will incur a penalty of 100%.
- Our guides or drivers will wait for 5 minutes at the agreed or designated location. If the customer does not show up at the agreed time, it will be considered a No Show and a penalty of 100% will be charged.
- Rate Valid until December 31 st
- Price per person (USD).
- Extra charge for pickups for tours and transportation according to the area of your hotel (round trip)
- Rate Valid until December 14th *Some exceptions*
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Ask the minimum age for each tour
- Children aged 0 to 4 years old are free of charge.
- Children aged 5 to 11 years old have a discounted price.
- The time described is approximate. The exact time will be sent to you upon confirmation of your reservation.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions.