Combo Tour: Top 3 Activities at Arenal
Combining several activities and doing them on the same day helps us save time and money, and for this reason, we can take avalanche the most of our stay in the area, if we have limited time. There is one suggestion, we chose the most recommended activities, to visit are the imposing Arenal Volcano and its trails you explore walking on lava from 1968 and new growing vegetation.
Another attraction is observing and swimming in the crystalline waters of the Fortuna River Waterfall and with this visit, you collaborate with the Town Development Association to have resources for the improvement of the town and social aid in the area, After, we continue with a delicious lunch, we will do this in a restaurant near the Town of La Fortuna. Finally, we cannot miss visiting the Hanging Bridges known as Mystic Park. We will take a walk through the forest and high bridges over the treetops and travel a 3.1km circuit with impressive hanging and stationary bridges.
After a day well spent to the fullest, and at nightfall people can add an extra activity which can be the hot springs (it is optional since it has a separate cost). At the time of purchasing the tour, you can choose different options of hot springs according to your liking and with dinner if you wish. We will give you time from 06:30 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. Then we will take you back to your hotel
- Entrance fee
- Mineral bottled water
- Experienced bilingual guide
- Transportation from the hotel with A/C
- Hot springs(optional extra sharge)
Things to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellent
- Bathing suit
- Rain coat
- Comfortable clothing
Share this tour
- Any modifications or cancellations made less than 24 hours before the departure time will incur a penalty of 100%.
- Our guides or drivers will wait for 5 minutes at the agreed or designated location. If the customer does not show up at the agreed time, it will be considered a No Show and a penalty of 100% will be charged.
- Price per person (USD).
- Extra charge for pickups for tours and transportation according to the area of your hotel (round trip)
- Rate Valid until December 14th *Some exceptions*
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children aged 0 to 4 years old are free of charge.
- Children aged 5 to 11 years old have a discounted price.
- Tour is operated in multiple languages (Spanish and English).
- Transportation is included for most hotels. If your hotel is far from La Fortuna or far from the main road to the Volcano, an extra charge may apply. Please inquire.
- The time described is approximate. The exact time will be sent to you upon confirmation of your reservation.
- Vegetarian option available. Please advise at the time of reservation.
- Good physical condition is required. Moderate hiking involved.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for people with walking difficulties or in a wheelchair